- Costa Rica has seen a number of budget airlines entering the lucrative aviation industry in the country. As a result of numerous players in the market, flights fares have lowered considerably with airlines trying to compete and outperform others. ...
- I saw this article in the Tico Times and am interested to hear about how the internet and cell phone market is now. When I was there... late 2002-mid 2005... there was a cell phone monopoly and you had to be a resident to get a cell phone line.. and ...
- Costa Rica is a beautiful place to be living in, but your wallet might be saying otherwise. Costa Rica is the costliest place for a tourist in Central America, according to the report released by the World Economic Fund (WEF). However, its high ...
- If you love snakes and other reptiles, you will definitely love the Monteverde herpetarium. If you are afraid of them, it is still worth a visit. Try conquering your fear, they are afterall housed in glass cages, so there's no need to worry about ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Tourist vs Local prices...
- 05/20/15 11:16: Tourist vs Local prices... (by Sr Glen)
- I'm leaving my apartment and walking to the Auto Mercado in town. It's about a 25 minute walk. This video was taken in parts because the internet was too slow to do it all at once ... and I was using an internet ...
- 05/20/12 10:54: Security Bars Everywhere... (by William (152215,22712))
- 05/17/15 10:56: Great place to walk (by Sr Glen)
Following public outcry, Costa Rica temporarily blocks exports of hammerhead shark fins - The Tico TimesWednesday, March 04, 2015 at 13:20
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- 05/09/15 08:32: Dilm (by DILM)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- Peninsula Resort.
- 05/09/15 06:33: Peninsula Resort. (by Alen Zlimen)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- West Side Story, one of the most popular and most successful musical to have ever hit stage will be staged in Cost Rica through Luciérnaga Producciones. West Side Story will be performed from May 2-13 at the Melico Salazar Popular Theater, downtown ...
- Can you say awesome?! More flights to Costa Rica means more tourists. More tourists means better economy. And better economy means better life for the locals. Costa Rica's tourism industry is gaining new grounds and attracting more people. Alaska ...
#Costa_Rica: Costa Rica International Expat Info and More