Browse posts flagged as Important on #Costa_Rica: Costa Rica International Expat Info and More
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.33
- To begin, we encourage everyone to review this article: . As a result, some nodes may propagate confirmed transactions that other nodes may not accept or recognize. This may result in unreliable confirmation scoring for an unknown length of time. ...
- 07/19/17 11:15: I don't believe there is much to worry about, here... (by Rossman01)
- 07/19/17 14:32: (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 07/19/17 15:03: (by Techno Geek)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.08
- I find these articles to be extremely annoying
- What worked for someone else may well not work for you
- Over-researched destinations online and arrived with unrealistic expectations
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.92
- Cure the underlying human rights issues with the State(s)
- The State only left me feeling belittled and of no value
- What about the right not to belong?
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- Not to force the stateless into bondage with one State or another
- Seek to live in honor and respect all our cohabitants of the earth
- Free us to be the eagle unchained to any flag pole
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.77
- This design represents the life of a man who chose to be stateless, he renounced his US Citizenship and became a man without a country. He returned to his bio-spiritual essence. Order this t-shirt and other designs highlighting the positive side of ...
- 06/03/16 20:39: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 06/04/16 07:58: (by Glen)
- 02/21/17 01:26: (by iearn)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.73
- I recently ran across a post on Facebook that showed a "passport" indicating the holder was a "global citizen". That is a phrase people often use when they discover I am stateless. "Oh, you're a world citizen". I responded to a post with a copy of ...
- 10/11/16 04:42: world citizenship (by Opas)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.20
- One of the issues that comes up with respect to nationality is often that of travel. International travel to be exact. In these discussions often, the "right" of travel is seen as the only benefit nationality offers the individuals. I do suspect ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- FATCA Index. I find all the talk about FATCA bothersome. Either you need to get on board with your allegiance to the United States or drop it (the allegiance, ie: renounce your US Citizenship). ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Renouncing Citizenship - Relinquishment
- Tax Issues
- 03/22/15 13:13: This book (by 1AHsohSeizrEk8PRkekzzGgMFhSstq6Eng)
- 03/22/15 13:21: Author about the book (by 1AHsohSeizrEk8PRkekzzGgMFhSstq6Eng)
- 12/13/16 12:57: (by Lawcoin)
- Found this when I was browsing news site the other day. Seems to be that this coming from US expats that recommended Costa Rica as a great place to live should you decided to get out from US temporarily (during Dumbo's term) or even permanently. ...
Top tags: US, expats, facts, readers.
Important Posts: #Costa_Rica: Costa Rica International Expat Info and More
Bitcoin Chat Room