Juan Carlos Villalobos
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.88
- Best Beaches in Costa RicaCosta Rica has an amazing mix of beautiful, low-budget-friendly beaches that attract some of the biggest number of tourists in all of South America every year. Which do you think is the best beach destination in Costa Rica: ...
- 06/23/16 10:35: Jaco (by X (150631,24010))
- 07/02/16 05:23: Playa Gandoca, Manzanillo (by haret20)
- 07/05/16 05:37: Manuel Antonio (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: tourists, beaches, amazing, Manuel Antonio, South America.
- 2- Don’t compare your host country to your home country 4- Do some research I think it is important to go a step beyond just "not comparing". Treat your living in Costa Rica as a new adventure in life. One where you are best to start ...
Top tags: expats, costa rican, adventure, research, living.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- The underlying issue of course is why the government is in the marriage business at all. ...
- 02/16/16 13:47: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/12/16 13:21: (by Catman)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- with some expats reporting weight losses of up to 40 pounds in their first year due to having a plethora of fresh and local produce to cook with. That is something I often heard from expats in Uruguay as well. They would remark that they were eating ...
- 05/02/16 14:54: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/02/16 04:22: (by Catman)
Top tags: countries, expats, experience, United States, happy.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- The Transit Police being separate from the "regular" or National Police in Latin American may see quite odd from a North American viewpoint. The regular police pay no mind to how someone is driving. It is not their job. On the other hand, the ...
- 06/30/16 13:56: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 06/30/16 14:47: (by Lazy)
- 06/30/16 21:50: (by Catman)
Top tags: car, Latin America, criminal, advantage, mind.
- Interesting! These are the 6 common traits that you can learn from a drug dealers in Costa Rica: Persistence Connections Expertise Personal Branding Accessibility Creative Recruiting I can see why these traits are similar, but why picked drug ...
- 05/11/16 19:20: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 06/28/16 04:59: (by Catman)
Top tags: Drugs, businessman.
- A big empty page! I guess it has audio. Something I never waste my time with online. Of course the real question is who do you mean by "Costa Rica"? The people in general, the government, the scammers that overcharge gringos? Other ...
- 06/26/16 12:57: (by Sergey Zacepin)
Top tags: countries, expats, government, gringos.
- Five great places to avoid in Costa Rica, unless you want to be bombarded with paranoia and the latest political nonsense from your friendly expat neighbor who will keep you so distracted with that you will miss out on all the great Costa Rican ...
- 06/26/16 12:56: (by Sergey Zacepin)
Top tags: Costa Rica, costa rican, culture, friendly, political.
- Okay, so Costa Rica made it official that stateless person can live in Costa Rica under UN Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons, 1954. The question is how many they can take and willing to train them to blend into the society. And ...
- 04/14/16 07:45: (by Glen)
- 05/21/16 15:47: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 06/24/16 06:57: (by Catman)
Top tags: Costa Rica, countries, living in Costa Rica, refugees, Cuban.
- Why don't they institute a visa to anyone who come to Costa Rica from Cuba similar to what Ecuador did? And if they are bound to US, why don't they being transported to US, by the US at US expense? There are lots of US representative works in Costa ...
- 05/21/16 15:52: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 05/21/16 18:35: (by ZenoTheHunter)
- 06/24/16 05:54: (by Catman)
Top tags: Costa Rica, US, Mexico, Cuba, work in Costa Rica.
#Costa_Rica: Costa Rica International Expat Info and More