- Why don't they institute a visa to anyone who come to Costa Rica from Cuba similar to what Ecuador did? And if they are bound to US, why don't they being transported to US, by the US at US expense? There are lots of US representative works in Costa ...
- 05/21/16 15:52: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 05/21/16 18:35: (by ZenoTheHunter)
Top tags: Costa Rica, US, Mexico, Cuba, work in Costa Rica.
- Okay, so Costa Rica made it official that stateless person can live in Costa Rica under UN Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons, 1954. The question is how many they can take and willing to train them to blend into the society. And ...
- 04/14/16 07:45: (by Glen)
- 05/21/16 15:47: (by Sergey Zacepin)
Top tags: Costa Rica, countries, living in Costa Rica, refugees, Cuban.
Costa Rica Articles
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Sometimes you'll really wonder how some people can take to beat their fellow human beings and treat them like they have no lives. Slavery has been abolished everywhere decades (or in the case of some countries, centuries) ago. I don't know why there ...
- 05/21/16 04:26: (by Catman)
Top tags: countries, beings.
Top e books
- Perhaps a bit different from what the subtitle (Field Guide) of this book may suggest, this book is not a true, complete field guide. The photos are in most instances useful for identification, but not invariably so. I highly recommend ...
- 05/12/16 18:33: (by ZenoTheHunter)
Top tags: costa rican, natural, visitors, guide, animals.
Juan Carlos Villalobos
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- Best Beaches in Costa RicaCosta Rica has an amazing mix of beautiful, low-budget-friendly beaches that attract some of the biggest number of tourists in all of South America every year. Which do you think is the best beach destination in Costa Rica: ...
- 03/29/16 03:57: Manuel Antonio (by blueangle)
Top tags: tourists, beaches, amazing, Manuel Antonio, South America.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.43Most recent responses:
- 06/29/15 03:45: (by Catman)
- 05/11/16 19:47: (by ZenoTheHunter)
Top tags: US, expats, living in Costa Rica, Citizen, dollar.
- Interesting! These are the 6 common traits that you can learn from a drug dealers in Costa Rica: Persistence Connections Expertise Personal Branding Accessibility Creative Recruiting I can see why these traits are similar, but why picked drug ...
- 05/11/16 19:20: (by Sergey Zacepin)
Top tags: Drugs.
- with some expats reporting weight losses of up to 40 pounds in their first year due to having a plethora of fresh and local produce to cook with. That is something I often heard from expats in Uruguay as well. They would remark that they were eating ...
- 05/02/16 14:54: (by Sergey Zacepin)
Top tags: countries, experience, expats, United States, happy.
the river banks of the Mississippi
the river banks of the Mississippi
- I saw in headlines I was reading in a search engine that Costa Rica doesn't have a starbucks. Not one single Starbucks. I found that to be very amazing. Plus Starbucks is building/opening over 2400 new stores in 2007, none of which will be built in ...
- 11/14/06 23:58: ... (by sandy (173747,34731))
- 11/15/06 04:25: ... (by Bongo)
- 04/24/16 16:09: (by Glen)
Top tags: amazing, building in Costa Rica.
- the Cubans were flown over Nicaragua, ending up in Mexico. Isn't that kind a looney? Similar to the Mexican. They closed their border with Guatemala, but encouraging their citizen to go up north to the US. I guess if the Nicaragua doesn't want to ...
Top tags: countries, US, costa rican, Mexico, government.
#Costa_Rica: Costa Rica International Expat Info and More