- I am an American and want to start selling real estate in Costa Rica. What are the licensing ...
- Sometimes you just can't be lazy in Costa Rica: A surfer in Costa Rica has survived a crocodile attack after his friend fought off the reptile with his bare hands. I hope you don't have a similar experience here, but you might prepare yourself as ...
- Just Got Back into the U.S. after being in Costa Rica on Business. Coming through immigration in Atlanta (GA) I was detained for having an outstanding warrant in Alachua County Florida. All the Immigration agents could tell me was that I had a ...
- 08/25/16 21:27: Telma, you in a Heap a' trouble (by TheCrow)
Top tags: US, Ideas, agent, court, immigration.
- Since I never pay electricity in Costa Rica directly, I'd like people opinion on this one. But, most of the complain that I received is from the commercial sector where they pay a way more than residential. Of course this is normal everywhere in the ...
- 08/25/16 12:53: (by Josh)
Top tags: countries, residential, commercial, industry, electricity.
Juan Carlos Villalobos
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.78
- Best Beaches in Costa RicaCosta Rica has an amazing mix of beautiful, low-budget-friendly beaches that attract some of the biggest number of tourists in all of South America every year. Which do you think is the best beach destination in Costa Rica: ...
- 07/25/16 10:47: Montezuma (by bobibg)
- 08/01/16 14:15: Tortuguero (by TigerGG)
- 08/03/16 01:48: Playa Tamarindo (by toljati)
Top tags: beaches, tourists, amazing, Manuel Antonio, South America.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.80
- Discover a Typical Expat Day in Costa Rica's Central Valley There it is! You don't even need to read the article from International Living to know that it will program your mind to believe that Costa Rica is pure paradise! Do you think International ...
Top tags: expats, paradise, Central Valley, mind, potential.
- I will be going to Costa Rica with some friends for a week or you. I already know that El Pueblo and San Pedro have some great night light. However, I want to show them a really good time. What about Jaco Beach? Nice clubs, discotheques, sitting ...
Top tags: Costa Rica, night, Jaco Beach Costa Rica, lounge, San Pedro.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- The Transit Police being separate from the "regular" or National Police in Latin American may see quite odd from a North American viewpoint. The regular police pay no mind to how someone is driving. It is not their job. On the other hand, the ...
- 06/30/16 14:47: (by Lazy)
- 06/30/16 21:50: (by Catman)
- 08/17/16 15:32: (by Kchrist)
Top tags: car, Latin America, safety, advantage, Latin American.
- Can someone tell me the price per KWh for electricity in Costa Rica? Also what are the usual monthly base charges. Does the price vary in different cities or neighborhoods? Are Solar panels readily available there? Any legal restrictions like in ...
Top tags: price, Spain, electricity, neighborhood, electricity in Costa Rica.
- Okay, from one side this is a great catch despite it's already kinda late, since the fraud occurred in 2012. I wonder how these people managed to get 202 area code, which is Washington DC. Of course if they bought a phone with 202 area code or ...
- 07/28/16 07:41: (by Glen)
Top tags: US, expensive, center in Costa Rica, buy phone, catch.
#Costa_Rica: Costa Rica International Expat Info and More